We welcome you with open arms into the Roseville Public School family!
Many of our families were born overseas, and we are fortunate to enjoy a culturally diverse community in both our playground and classrooms.
At Roseville, we are proud to honour both tradition and change. We have a very progressive team of teachers, helpers and administrators that are led by a committed leadership group who constantly look for new ways to develop our children’s development.
How can you meet people?
The best way to get in touch is to get involved! RPS has a wonderful P&C and
community of volunteers. It is a great way to meet other families, and children love seeing their parents in the classroom, on the playground or behind the counter at the school canteen.
- Join the P&C at one of our quarterly meetings.
- Like us on Facebook to get up to date info from the P&C.
- Become a class parent.
- Join the fundraising team.
- Host a reading group or help kids one on one with some extra maths.
- Help at a school excursion if extra supervision is required.
- Go to parent dinners or a whole class’ playdate’.
How do you find out what is happening at school or in the classroom?
- Via the RPS SkoolBag app (link to join to app). (turn your notifications on)
- In the School Bulletin, which is emailed every Wednesday
- Through your child’s class parent will keep you up to speed via emails or a WhatsApp group on excursions, sports carnivals, and school dates.
- Like the RPS P&C’s Facebook page to get up to date messages from the P&C.
What if I have a problem?
As parents, we all need to help each other out so:
- Ask another parent!
- Ask the lovely team in the school office.
- Make an appointment to see your teacher.
- Explore this website – almost everything you need to know is here.
There is so much help available at RPS. All you need to do is ask, and you will be guided in the right direction!